Thursday, January 01, 2004

 
Dear God, it's 2004 already. Where the hell did 2003 go? The year was over in the blink of an eye, but so much happened in it:

In January, I traded in my beloved Cavalier Z24 (my first car) for the Grand Am GT. I spent spring semester working Thursday nights, and so became better friends with Jason and Paul. David revealed my secret to AJ in April and she miraculously stayed friends with me anyway. In late May/early June I started playing DDR. I hung out with Jason, Paul, and Jerod through the summer. We started going to the iColiseum on July 1st. Jon, Ralph, David and I had 4th of July at the Minors. Jon and I went on bad terms for a chunk of the summer. I lost my friendship with David on July 26th. I made peace with Jon a couple days later after almost a year of uneasiness. I bought my PS2 in late August. I started talking to Kelli more often; introduced her to DDR. Went to "Aaron's 21st birthday party." Changed majors in the fall semester. Bought Soul Calibur II in October and began playing obsessively I got to spend time with AJ on halloween. Both Matrix sequels came out this year. I went to Revolutions in costume. A couple weeks ago Kids in the Hall came out on DVD. I turned 21 in December. And I once again failed all year at my quest to leave McDonald's.

So what will 2004 hold? Hopefully something good... The last couple years have held both a lot of good and a lot of bad. I haven't made a New Year's resolution... Well I DID resolve to go a day without being forced to see Jason's pubic hair, but he ended that before it really got off the ground... Maybe this year I'll make peace with the past.

Probably not though. Happy New Year, everyone.
|

<< Home

Archives

October 2003   November 2003   December 2003   January 2004   February 2004   March 2004   April 2004   May 2004   June 2004   July 2004   October 2004   November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   December 2006   March 2007   June 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?