Sunday, January 04, 2004

 
I found it. What, you ask? Dance Dance Revolution. Yes, the ORIGINAL PSone game. Found it at GameStop at Southridge... The woman there she's only ever seen 3 copies of it come through the store. I picked it up for $30... Yeah I know that's a lot for a used game, but a couple weeks ago Paul and I were talking about it and he informed me that the thing runs for at least $75 on eBay... and that's IF you can find it listed. A collector's item, if nothing else.

So I have a bad cold. Sore throat, stuffy nose, the works. The snow isn't helping and tomorrow I shovel it and then work 11-7. Blah. I hate that shift. Also, tomorrow is January 5th, which is the anniversary of one of the most emotionally scarring days of my life. Bad stuff always happens to me in January, but the 5th is the day I usually feel the worst, just because of something that happened a long time ago. Although now that I look back on what happened from a third person perspective, I see how it was my own fault, I demanded too much and I lost a lot more than I ever should've because of how I acted. I wish I would've kept my mouth shut, I would've ended up a lot better off. If the person who this pertains to is both reading this and knows who they are, I must say I'm sorry. I handled myself poorly and I ruined what could've and SHOULD'VE been a very very good friendship. I know we can never attain that level of friendship again, even though I'd really like to try.

Oh well, live and learn I suppose. But then again, is it worth enduring this kind of pain just to learn something? I don't think it is, but I could be wrong.
|

<< Home

Archives

October 2003   November 2003   December 2003   January 2004   February 2004   March 2004   April 2004   May 2004   June 2004   July 2004   October 2004   November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   December 2006   March 2007   June 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?