Thursday, January 22, 2004

 
I offer to do something nice for someone and they basically blow me off. This is the kind of crap I put up with on a daily basis, and it's getting sickening. Granted, maybe it wasn't my place to say anything but then again what are friends for? I know nobody cares about me, but why can't they just let me care about them?

I wish Kelli were around right now... I need someone to talk to and I know she'd actually listen without giving me the "you're being stupid" routine I get from so many others. Most others, in fact.

That said, I was told in gentler words that this site wasn't all that purposeful since I continue to talk about the same stuff over and over again. I then realized that people are probably sick of hearing me talk so I shouldn't complain when nobody ever says anything to me about it (you're an exception, Paul).

Oh yeah, I was also told it was uninteresting because I keep making specific comments to specific people so others have no reason to read it.

Hi Nicole. <-- Happy now?

Those are both valid comments, though. Maybe I should go back to using email. Maybe I should stop bitching about life. Maybe I should just delete this whole damn site. Of course it wouldn't change the way I feel, but I guess I could just write about that in something private elsewhere so it doesn't bother anyone anymore. Food for thought.

Sorry to waste everyone's time. I guess I've been doing it a lot lately.
|

<< Home

Archives

October 2003   November 2003   December 2003   January 2004   February 2004   March 2004   April 2004   May 2004   June 2004   July 2004   October 2004   November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   December 2006   March 2007   June 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?