Monday, January 26, 2004

 
Ralph and I almost died today thanks to my driving skills. :)

Okay, that said, just a few other things:

Good: Waffles is back up and running. The Critic was shipped out from Amazon's warehouse to me today. Vladimir has sent me the soviet insignia to complete my hat.

BUT STILL NO SOUL CALIBUR II T-SHIRT!

Bad: I have been not only very down lately, but now I've entered one of my pissed-off get-out-of my way cycles. When I get in those, almost anything makes me angry. An arcade guy kindly told me not to stomp on the DDR machine and I nearly went off on him. I slammed both fists down onto the Soul Calibur machine and stormed out of the arcade a few days before that, freaking the hell out of Todd. Hell, I nearly hit my head into the brick wall, then I saw a cop sitting across the parking lot. I'm always afraid of myself when I get into my rage cycles.

That said, I got a deadly weapon in the mail today! Oh yeah! And trust me, I AM gonna learn how to use it! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
|

<< Home

Archives

October 2003   November 2003   December 2003   January 2004   February 2004   March 2004   April 2004   May 2004   June 2004   July 2004   October 2004   November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   December 2006   March 2007   June 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?