Sunday, January 18, 2004

 
You're helping me with this a lot more than you realize, Paul. I wouldn't be coming to you with it if I didn't trust you, and I wouldn't consider it "butting in" to say something on behalf of a friend, if that's what you were getting at.

And Dwayne - No, I don't think the semester will make me feel better. If I know myself, which I think I do, I'll probably make things a lot worse before I'd ever be capable of making things better.

I seem to be slipping at everything lately. All the things I was once good at I no longer am... Either I've hit a slump or my skills are actually waning, depending on the activity. Things I was once passionate about I barely even care about anymore. I can't figure out why.

I think I was really down at Kelli's birthday party. I hope Kelli didn't realize that, because I wouldn't want to do anything negative in front of her on her birthday. But I still felt like shit most of the night, even being among really awesome people.

What the hell is happening to me?
|

<< Home

Archives

October 2003   November 2003   December 2003   January 2004   February 2004   March 2004   April 2004   May 2004   June 2004   July 2004   October 2004   November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   December 2006   March 2007   June 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?