Wednesday, March 17, 2004

 
Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I was gonna go to school as James Clover today but decided against it because I looked outside and it was bloody SNOWING. Ah well, it's not like I have the proper green cargo pants anyway, just the really dark colored windbreakers I got somewhere a long time ago.

And in case you're wondering, no I didn't drink today. Even though I'm 3/8 Irish. That doesn't sound like a lot but it's a higher percentage than any other ethnicity in my background, thereby making it the primary one, right? The others are 1/4 German, 1/8 English, 1/8 Norweigan, and 1/8 French Canadian if you're interested. Not that you are. Plus those numbers may not be 100% accurate.

Anyway I wore my green polyester shirt and Notre Dame hat so I showed my Irish pride and all that crap. I was expecting some stuff to happen today that didn't. Bah, oh well. Perhaps it'll happen tomorrow.

Still no word on a new Physics professor, but I realized I really need to go in for advising. Maybe I'll actually try to do that before spring break next week. Then again... No I won't.

Okay I'm rambling, so I'm gonna end it here and just say one more time: Happy drinking day... er, St. Patrick's Day!
|

<< Home

Archives

October 2003   November 2003   December 2003   January 2004   February 2004   March 2004   April 2004   May 2004   June 2004   July 2004   October 2004   November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   December 2006   March 2007   June 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?