Saturday, March 13, 2004

 
Heh, I can never get my watch alarm right. It just started going off now. I guess that explains why it didn't go off at 2:30 AM like I'd wanted it to.

Anyway, I apologize for my delay, I know I had promised to talk about Paul's visit to Whitewater the other day when I had more time. However I spent Thursday night doing homework and was otherwise occupied last night.

So Paul came up on Wednesday afternoon. Ralph was supposed to hang out with us but was too lazy to get out of bed, so that left Paul to follow myself and Andrea around all night. I don't think it bothered him too much, though. He first delivered a gift from Mike (Legend of Zelda Collector's Disc!), then we went to Janesville to play DDR and then went back to Whitewater for Japanese Cultural Society. Topic of the week was Japanese game shows, then we watched some *unique* anime. All the while both Andrea and Paul were on either side of me, drawing me. They both kept telling me to look forward and not move. Bah.

Ralph once again screwed us over for sleeping quarters, which left Paul to sleep at Eric and Troy's place - on Troy's "worst gas of the year" night. Thankfully, I slept elsewhere. In the morning we had breakfast and then I dropped Paul off at the computer lab while I went to class. We had lunch and then Paul went over to Ralph's (FINALLY), where he stayed until leaving at 3:30. I hung around a little longer, then went home to do all the work I had put off on Wednesday.

Last night was fun. I went to a "Television Preview" with Andrea, Jon, and Laura. It was different. They showed us a romantic drama, which wasn't that great, and a sitcom which wasn't actually too bad. After that we proceeded to the arcade where I SUCKED because I played DDR in boots, then to Webb's for some dinner. Dinner didn't sit well in my stomach for some reason though. I took Andrea back to school and came home. Today I got up and watched Chappelle's Show, which I'd finally found at the mall before the TV Preview.

The rest of the day will suck, though. I have to go close, damn it. I think people are expecting to be able to visit me, too, which I'm not comfortable with but they don't really care.

Well, I suppose I should go eat something before work...
|

<< Home

Archives

October 2003   November 2003   December 2003   January 2004   February 2004   March 2004   April 2004   May 2004   June 2004   July 2004   October 2004   November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   December 2006   March 2007   June 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?