Wednesday, March 03, 2004

 
I think I just lost another friend. How wonderful. This is getting old, I don't think I'm gonna form any new social connections anymore. Ever.

Though for once I can't even figure out what I said to do it. Usually there's at least something I can pin down, but not so much here. But apparently the same people who tell me to stand up for myself more often think I'm a jerk if I stand up for myself against them. Oh and if you're leery about bringing kids into this world because people like me are in it, you should meet Ralph.

I guess that's just one less wedding I'll be going to this year.
|

<< Home

Archives

October 2003   November 2003   December 2003   January 2004   February 2004   March 2004   April 2004   May 2004   June 2004   July 2004   October 2004   November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   December 2006   March 2007   June 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?