Tuesday, March 30, 2004

 
It appears Ralph has stood me up for lunch yet AGAIN. *Sigh* I suppose I should be used to it by now; I'm sure he'll call like 3 min before my next class and be like "did you already get food?" Quite irritating.

I must say that I was a bit irritated that only 3 people commented on my "I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!" post (one of them being my girlfriend). Thanks to the people that did, though... This is pretty much all I've been wanting for as long as most of you have known me so I was surprised to see very few people say anything. Then I realized that most of you have actually contacted me on AIM so I guess you're off the hook because of that. In that Comment section Andrea did share with us her new blog information, which can now be found in the form of a new link at the right.

Advising is this week. I had to go pick up a form today which I have no idea how to fill out. One thing that WAS nice about the MCS department was the walking in to a room with a guy sitting there and saying "This is what I want to take" without showing him an AR or even any proof that you go to Whitewater and him removing your advising hold. Now I actually have to figure out how to tell Dr. Menningen that I failed Calc II... This shouldn't be too hard unless he notices I'm currently enrolled in Calc III. I suppose if he questions it I can come back with "you're leaving, what do you care?" but I doubt that's wise.

To all my friends in Madison: I hope you find the missing girl. I don't know if any of you know her or not but I'd hate to see anything happen to one of your friends.

Well, it's been half an hour and I still haven't heard from Ralph so I guess I'm gonna go get lunch all by myself now... damn it.

|

<< Home

Archives

October 2003   November 2003   December 2003   January 2004   February 2004   March 2004   April 2004   May 2004   June 2004   July 2004   October 2004   November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   December 2006   March 2007   June 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?