Tuesday, March 16, 2004

 
La la la la la... Should be doing Physics Exam Makeup Questions...

So I had a busy weekend. Work didn't turn out too bad, we got out of there in about half an hour. And please note: If you ever go into McDonald's and Kyle Lapp is working, DO NOT order any sort of meat. He made his last runs of everything at 9:30 and it all lasted until 11:30. I should've done something... Yell at him, make him make new food, write him up, something... But you have to remember I am the world's shittiest manager. And Kyle came up with the new McDonald's slogan: "Who GIVES a shit?" Even sang it to the "I'm lovin' it" tune. I rather enjoyed that. After work Jon and I went to Webb's and discussed some stuff that's going on in each of our respective lives.

Sunday was WresleMania XX. I contend I can write a better PPV in my sleep. And everyone agreed with that theory. Although Benoit won the Title, and that was good. Through the entire PPV I was pretty much not paying attention. I was feeling guilty about not responding to a certain email. I did when I got home, but now I feel bad because Jon's dad was there and I didn't really talk to him. Plus Jon needed to talk to me so I took him home instead of his dad. Heh.

Monday was really fun, and I'm gonna leave it at that.

Today kinda sucked, I found out my Physics professor is leaving for a job in Steven's Point and leaving us without a department chair and a Physics III teacher, and also leaving me without an advisor.

Hopefully tomorrow will be as fun as Monday, although I have a pretty frightening test to take at 1:10. Then we have the rest of the week and my dreaded McDonald's filled spring break. Ugh. I hope I have a good week...

Shadow out.
|

<< Home

Archives

October 2003   November 2003   December 2003   January 2004   February 2004   March 2004   April 2004   May 2004   June 2004   July 2004   October 2004   November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   December 2006   March 2007   June 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?