Wednesday, April 21, 2004
I just took The Spark's Purity Test again. The first time I ever took it I got 82%. Now I get 69%. I find that amusing.
For all those interested, I have talked with Kelli and there is no, I repeat, NO party at her house on the 24th.
This week has been a bit rough... Not as bad as last week, granted. This week has merely been a lot of schoolwork bogging me down, there's been no emotional trauma. Still, I fall asleep every five minutes for some reason. I suppose the end of the semester is approaching and I'll soon be done with school work, but then I go back to McDonald's work.... Hopefully I can land another job.
Okay, I have to go work on my 3 papers.
Archives
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
December 2006
March 2007
June 2007
