Sunday, April 18, 2004

 
Interesting weekend - few good points, few bad. Work was horrible, and then Tricia called me and bitched at me for not being able to come in extra and help. Basically told me I do nothing because I have a LIFE. What a bitch, I hope she dies a horrible, painful death.

Speaking of horrible painful deaths, I went with Jason and Todd to see The Punisher last night. It was freakin' awesome - and I must say John Travolta plays bad guys really well. It was also nice to see Jason again since I hadn't seen him in so long. It was good of Todd to come too, especially since he was feeling sick.

Afterwords it was proven to me once more that Jon and Ralph never listen to me. I knew this already but was reminded of it last night. I suppose it worked out in my favor because I spent the rest of the night at the Minors' catching up. I hadn't been there in so long, it was good to get over there.

Today dad and I went golfing and burned up the course - we both played really well (for us at least). We then went around Brookfield for a while where I ran into someone I knew from high school who might go to Whitewater year after next.

I have a ton of homework to do that's like 2 weeks backed up, including reading a 430 page book by 8 PM tomorrow. Yeah that won't happen. Regardless, I suppose I should get working.
|

<< Home

Archives

October 2003   November 2003   December 2003   January 2004   February 2004   March 2004   April 2004   May 2004   June 2004   July 2004   October 2004   November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   December 2006   March 2007   June 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?