Wednesday, April 07, 2004

 
SOOOO tired... I haven't been sleeping much lately. Not for lack of ability, just for lack of time. I find myself up until 1:30 AM most nights. Sure, my homework is typically done around 12:00 but people tend to IM me at the last minute before bed and I get dragged into conversations. Then in the morning it's a desperate struggle to wake up at 7:00 or 7:30... This usually turns into 8:00 or 8:30 and I barely make it to class, thereby missing out on the "morning homework time" I had decided on for myself. This 6-7 hour sleep cycle leads to me zoning out the whole drive home, then falling asleep for like an hour every night when I get in. Oh well.

The chest pain seems to have gone away. I don't know if that's just the Nystatin kicking in or if the Lamisil did something (prescribing two medicines of the same function at once - psh), but I can actually swallow without any pain now. And my throat looks a lot better, too.

Took Andrea to see Requiem for a Dream (in an actual theater!) last night... She said it was pretty disturbing, but also claimed she enjoyed it. I'm not really sure if she liked it or not. Tomorrow she and I are going up to Madison and meeting up with Kelli and her roommate to go see AJ's play. Then Saturday we're going to my aunt's wedding... Then with any luck we'll be able to stop in at bowling, but I think that's pretty unlikely.

Ralph hasn't met me for lunch once this whole week. This had led me to get a lot of work done, at least. Though I've found out that most of the classes I wanted to take to graduate won't be offered again until Fall Term 2006, the semester AFTER I'd planned to graduate. *Sigh* Gotta think of a new plan, now... Which reminds me, nobody commented in response to my question about the Math Minor. I still want opinions on that.

Well, for now it's off to Web Page Administration... My busy week continues!
|

<< Home

Archives

October 2003   November 2003   December 2003   January 2004   February 2004   March 2004   April 2004   May 2004   June 2004   July 2004   October 2004   November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   December 2006   March 2007   June 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?