Wednesday, April 28, 2004

 
This blog turns six months old today... Wow.

So much has happened to me in the last six months I can't keep up with it. The most notable thing of course is Andrea... but even beyond that... involvements and complications at school; getting to know Matt and the other science majors better; watching things happen to my other friends; losing my advisor... damn. Everything was so static for so long and now everything is changing so fast.

When I started this blog it was kind of a replacement, or at least extension, for my private offline journal which I keep on my computer. There I would write down what I was thinking with no restraint. I needed a place where I could rant that I knew friends would be able to see. That helped a lot, and thank you to everyone who has been there for me.

I can honestly say that I feel like in the last few months my life has 180'ed. It's hard to believe sometimes - even sometimes when I'm with Andrea, I wonder, "Is this really real? I never thought it could be..." I don't think it has completely sunk in yet.

Of course between work and school I still do get depressed/pissed off, and rather easily I might add. But the fundamental difference is that now, underneath it all, I'm actually happy. The depression or anger is much more temporary now than ever. That's something I've wanted for a long time.

Speaking of things I've wanted for a long time, I got Kids in the Hall on DVD in the mail today! For those of you have been around long enough, that was on a list of three things I really wanted. I now have all three :)

Now it's back to the stress of all the schoolwork I have to do by the end of the year... This would be easier if certain people were AVAILABLE to work on projects when they said they'd be! Good thing I was invited to the chem club picnic last night or I would've sat outside someone's house for several hours...
|

<< Home

Archives

October 2003   November 2003   December 2003   January 2004   February 2004   March 2004   April 2004   May 2004   June 2004   July 2004   October 2004   November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   December 2006   March 2007   June 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?