Sunday, April 04, 2004

 
Well, the medicine seems to be working. I'm still having some sort of chest pain whenever I swallow, but it is in fact receding. Work didn't help it much, though...

Speaking of work, I hate my boss. She suspended my opener, scheduled the kid that never shows up as my 6 o'clock person, and Jason (who quit and handed in his uniforms) as my 8 o'clock person... I had to basically run every position in the store except for grill myself. Oh well, I'm done for two weeks now due to my aunt's wedding next Saturday.

Once I finally got out of there it was an okay day. Jon came over for a while, then we got Todd and tried to go to the Minors' but they weren't home. This led to a trip to the arcade, followed by dropping Todd off at home, then a trip to the bowling alley... Not to bowl, just to sit at the bar and have a soda. Matt Zupek was there with Ty Sharkey and they came over and talked to me and Jon for most of the night. Hell, Ty bought Jon shots (offered them to me too but you know how that goes). It was quite amusing to watch their drunken conversations about going to Sentry and knocking random people out. Oh, but apparently Zupek and his girlfriend of 2 years have now called it quits. That's rather depressing to me as I'd actually seen how they were together. Matt also asked me how the hell Eric gets all the women he does...

At 2 AM we all checked to see if our cell phones would switch over to DST... They didn't last night, but when I turned it on this morning it did.

Nothing much to do today but my physics homework... Blech. Oh well, at least I got advising done and my paperwork turned in for my portfolio. I just have to register at 2 PM tomorrow (while I'm in a classroom with no computers).

Also I've discovered that if I take just one more math class than is required for the Physics Major, I will be able to get a Math Minor (this is not to replace the End User Tech Minor, my advisor was fairly certain I could just do a double minor). I would like people's opinions on if I should do this... And yes I see the irony of the fact that I've always hated math and failed it twice.

In other news, I've discovered they're making a live action Garfield movie. I shudder to think how they may ruin my favorite comic strip from childhood.

Hope everyone had a great weekend... I have an event-filled week coming up, but I do look forward to the next 8 straight days of seeing Andrea :-D
|

<< Home

Archives

October 2003   November 2003   December 2003   January 2004   February 2004   March 2004   April 2004   May 2004   June 2004   July 2004   October 2004   November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   December 2006   March 2007   June 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?