Friday, April 09, 2004

 
Well yesterday actually turned out to be really fun.

Jon and Laura came to visit Whitewater for all of an hour, then Andrea and I went up to Madison. It seems like Andrea and Kelli got along rather well, which is what I was hoping for. We took a nice scenic walk through Madison to get to the civic center... I think Andrea is in love with that city.

The Laramie Project was very good. You did a great job, AJ ;) - Glad you finally got to meet Kelli, and I understand you didn't really have a lot of time to talk. Your mother did seem quite surprised when she saw me, though...

After the play we met up with Kelli's boyfriend Mike and Ralph/Beth. We ate at Perkins, then I got lost again trying to head back to Whitewater. Today Andrea and I just spent the day together not doing anything and it was awesome.

Tomorrow: The Wedding.
|

<< Home

Archives

October 2003   November 2003   December 2003   January 2004   February 2004   March 2004   April 2004   May 2004   June 2004   July 2004   October 2004   November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   December 2006   March 2007   June 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?