Wednesday, June 30, 2004

 
Wow. Okay so I know I haven't made a real post in ages, but I've been really busy with work, and when I'm not working I'm usually with either Ralph or Andrea. I'm glad I work with Paul or else I'd never get to see him.

Speaking of people I never see, I saw Jon and Laura today for the first time in like over a month. Seemed to go okay although it wasn't very long. They came into work for breakfast and we talked just a bit. I asked them if they were coming to the Minors for the 4th. Yeah, that's right, the tradition continues! And THIS year, Mr. Minor is going WITH us to get the fireworks! I can hardly wait!!

While I'm on the topic of work, though, I should point out that my boss quit. That's right, the one I always bitched about. Apparently her boss finally got to her and she couldn't take it anymore. So since I've found out she's quitting, she's been really nice to me all of the sudden. I feel kinda bad for loathing her for so long, but I do have to remember that she never used to treat me very well at all and at the time I was probably justified. Regardless, this means changes. A new boss is coming in to take her place who I know nothing about at ALL. I think now is the time to switch jobs but where can I go? Hopefully I'll find somewhere that will take me.

I have no time to myself anymore. I just want to sit down and play PS2 again. Or GameCube. Just once. I even got a new game in the mail today and I can't even imagine when I'll get to play it.

The summer is just about half over... Maybe when school starts again I'll actually get more free time.
|

<< Home

Archives

October 2003   November 2003   December 2003   January 2004   February 2004   March 2004   April 2004   May 2004   June 2004   July 2004   October 2004   November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   December 2006   March 2007   June 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?