Sunday, January 16, 2005

 

Resolutions

Well in this, my first post of 2005, I must say happy birthday to Matt and Heather - who turn 23 and 22 today, respectively. Also happy birthday tomorrow to Kelli.

Christmas with Andrea's family was really nice. We all got some cool stuff and I learned a couple new games and got to know her older sister and her fiance better. I also got to meet Andrea's grandma, who seemed kind of out of it but that didn't bother me too much.

...Please excuse me if my typing becomes poor at any point in this post. I slammed my left index finger in the back door of my car last night and it hurts like hell to type with it, but I'm doing it anyway.

That's what I get for writing down a CD key in the back of my car instead of bringing the game box inside Milwaukee PC. What game you ask? World of Warcraft. Yup, Andrea got me hooked to the point that I wanted my own account. I went with the six month subscription because it is cheapest and that way it's one less monthly bill.

I know I'll have more money in the summer when it will come due next... I plan on getting Sirius satellite radio then, too. I figure over the summer one paycheck will cover the cost of the radio tuner, plus I think I'll go with the one-year subscription on that. No matter where I work by then that shouldn't be a problem. That way I will end up with two subscription services but won't need to worry as much about paying for them because the bills will only ever come when I have the money to pay them.

Of course, it would be nice to have a computer that could actually run Warcraft at home instead of having to play at Andrea's or at Milwaukee PC, but I'm working on that. I'm apparently getting back the first computer I ever had from my aunt, who has had it since 1998. I realize that thing is over 10 years old, but I think I'm gonna rebuild it. I've wanted to build my own machine for a few years now, and I think I'm finally gonna do it. Thought about dual processors, but I think that's going a little out of my price range. I might consider a flat panel monitor if I can get one cheap enough, though.

Also I'd like to finish rearranging my room, which I was working on today. One more project I'm working on is expanding my mp3 library by ripping all the CDs I have to mp3 (at least the tracks I didn't already have in digital form). That's taking quite a while, too.

Oh, on an unrelated note... I mentioned I would share my grades. Well, here they are:

DiffEq's - A
Physics III - B
Management 211 - B
Calc II - D

I'm mad about Management because I went into the final with an A and missed it by like 5 points. That class was worthless to begin with. I'm mad about calc because I figured out I needed to completely bomb the final to get a D and I don't think I did that badly. The teacher was a bitch, though, just ask Matt.

What worries me more is that I may not be able to declare the Math Minor with that D in a required class. That's if Dwayne is right, anyway. Not sure if he is or not.

Well, that's what's been going on with me and some of my goals and aspirations for this year. I take Andrea back to Whitewater tomorrow and school starts up again on Tuesday. 18 credits this semester... Wish me luck.
|

<< Home

Archives

October 2003   November 2003   December 2003   January 2004   February 2004   March 2004   April 2004   May 2004   June 2004   July 2004   October 2004   November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   December 2006   March 2007   June 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?