Saturday, January 22, 2005

 

Snow Day

Well today was quite fun... NOT.

I woke up half an hour earlier than normal for work this morning so as to be able to dig myself out of the driveway. I walked downstairs and discovered that the snow was up past my wheels and that the road had not yet been plowed. I decided that was no good, and so had Mark take me to work in the Blazer.

Work wasn't so great either. Big Ed and I felt it was dangerous to even ask people to come to work because Muskego did not appear to be plowing, and so were gonna close the store at 9 AM. Unfortunately, people crave McDonald's enough to get in their rear wheel drive sports cars and come through the drive thru so we got busy at about 8:30. All the openers got to leave at 11, though, so at least I got out early.

What really sucked is that I had plans to go out with Andrea and Ralph tonight... That obviously didn't happen considering my car didn't really leave the driveway today. What with all the persistent snow and the amount of wind that was kicking said snow back into the air, it really would've been dangerous to try. Instead I stayed home and worked on my room and did some homework.

I did catch the second to last episode of Dragon Ball GT, though. It was okay, but it's still no DBZ. Vegeta's hair is just unexcusable. The problem was that it reminded me of the night I watched the end of DBZ, which was a somewhat sad experience for me a couple years ago. Oh well.

New computer parts are on the way.
|

<< Home

Archives

October 2003   November 2003   December 2003   January 2004   February 2004   March 2004   April 2004   May 2004   June 2004   July 2004   October 2004   November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   December 2006   March 2007   June 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?