Thursday, April 07, 2005

 

Everything is an Attack, I Swear

I'm being yelled at right now because I posted that thing about D2L before saying anything about my one year anniversary with Andrea.

In my defense, I was sick that entire week and barely could stay awake, let alone post. Also the post last night was a five minute ordeal because my homework was frustrating the hell out of me and I took just that little amount of time to share that fact.

Anyway, Andrea and I had our one year anniversary on Easter Sunday. And let me tell you, it is hard as hell to find a non-Chinese, non-pizza restaraunt that is open at night on Easter Sunday. We ended up going to Applebee's in Janesville. It was quite good and we had a nice time.

Before dinner we took a walk in the park around the lake in WW, and Andrea pretended to jump in (freaking the hell out of me). Then she gave me a new necklace, with a heart on it that says "Andrea." She got one for herself that says "James." I really thought that was sweet. Apparently it confused the kids she was student teaching on Tuesday, though :)

Anyawy to be honest not much has happened in the last few weeks other than that day (which was very important to me). Andrea is sick this week just as I am recovering and it's weird because she never gets sick. Also her fish are slowly all starting to die, it's kinda creepy.

On a side note, today has been great. I didn't have my morning classes because one was "held online" (ironically you could do the assignment as early as Tuesday) and the other one the professor was out of town. Then I got out here and found out my lab instructor is sick so there is no lab. Just one class left to go, at 5:45.

Laura - Get WoW!

That's all I've got for right now.
|

<< Home

Archives

October 2003   November 2003   December 2003   January 2004   February 2004   March 2004   April 2004   May 2004   June 2004   July 2004   October 2004   November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   December 2006   March 2007   June 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?