Tuesday, April 19, 2005

 

Movin' on Up

Well congratulations to Paul and Jess on their marriage. I went to the wedding on Friday and had a good time. I'm glad Jason was there to sit with, but I even talked to Jon a little. Anyway I wish Paul and Jess much happiness and good luck in their new life together.

On Saturday during the course of Ryan's usual making fun of me, Ralph and I ran into Paul Gallas and Jesse Farkas at Milwaukee PC. We talked with them for a while and even ended up going to the Forum with them after MPC closed. It was good to talk to Paul again but the fact is he hasn't really done much with himself since we last spoke.

Speaking of people doing things with themselves, I'm happy to announce that I'm NOT failing one of the classes I thought I was. I got a 35 out of 100 on a test and I'm apparently "in danger of getting a C" because of it. That made me rather happy. Also I'm glad that my advisor cares enough to call me into his office and ask me if anything was wrong instead of just reprimanding me for the grade (If you would like to read more about Bob, there is a link to his research on the UWW homepage which I think is pretty cool).

Things between me and Andrea seem to be getting better. I'm not gonna leap to conclusions but I think we have both seemed much more relaxed since we went on this break and maybe that is all we needed. I hope things continue to go well because the last few days I've seen her have been great. Well, barring her fight with her JACS friends who as far as I'm concerned are friends not worth having. I mean really, I know I fight with my friends a lot but at least they always know where I stand on things. But that's another story.

In other news, TJ is coming home this weekend, Nicole might be driving right past here soon, and Jason got WoW. My DBZ ultimate edition starter box also came today, and I'm quite anxious to watch that but I don't know when I will have time. In the meantime, there is a new WoW patch out, so I'm gonna go now to get that and see if it fixes my swimming ability.

4 weeks until summer vacation!
|

<< Home

Archives

October 2003   November 2003   December 2003   January 2004   February 2004   March 2004   April 2004   May 2004   June 2004   July 2004   October 2004   November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   December 2006   March 2007   June 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?