Sunday, April 10, 2005

 

Weekend

Well this has been an interesting weekend. Friday was pretty lousy, Saturday was decent, and today was pretty neutral.

Friday Andrea and I got into it again. I'm getting really worried about that whole situation. I thought things were on the upswing but I was once again proven to be completely wrong.

Anyway yesterday Ralph and I saw the Minors'. They seemed to be doing well, but Mr. Minor passed out at like 9:30. That's a new record in him falling asleep to my knowledge. We then ran down to Milwaukee PC for a few hours where we got the last two computers and mine decided to get fried. We left a little early to go stop in at bowling and see Paul, but he was not there. Nor was Russ, or anyone that had signed up. I am curious as to what happened there.

Today I saw dad. We went to the driving range. It was good.

They are re-dubbing DBZ and there is a new Cube movie coming out. I am quite excited. Well, as excited as I can be given my current state of mind.
|

<< Home

Archives

October 2003   November 2003   December 2003   January 2004   February 2004   March 2004   April 2004   May 2004   June 2004   July 2004   October 2004   November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   December 2006   March 2007   June 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?