Wednesday, June 08, 2005

 

Recent Events

So I haven't posted for a while, I'll fill you in...

I got my grades finally and I did rather well, garnering a 3.16 for the semester. This made for the first non-summer semester where I got a 3.0 or above. I was pretty happy. I think Dr. Boukahil just didn't bother to grade anything again because I know I shouldn't have gotten an A in that class.

Since then, Andrea has started her job at College Pro Painters and it seems to be good for her. She is seeming healthy and we have been doing very well. We had that awesome weekend which I think I talked about earlier. Also we've been seeing more of TJ which is good.

This last weekend we went to the Minors and sat outside by a fire with an electrical storm on the horizon. It was cool to watch that storm, especially when driving back to Whitewater that night. Incidentally, Mr. Minor said that the 4th of July is ON and we are going to get fireworks on June 24th. I'm looking forward to it.

Sunday Andrea and I helped out her Mexican neighbor, but you can read about that here.

Today I had to go to a training class all day, which sucked. Jane taught it, which was better than Lynne teaching it like we thought would happen. Still, it was pointless and even my boss Diane didn't want to be there.

Apparently Troy isn't having a birthday party this year, which really sucks because he has had one every year since our junior year in high school. I'm a bit disappointed I won't get to see him, or Eric, or Matt, or Brandon. I'll see Zach next week.

Next week we go to early opens and late closes, so I'm gonna be exhausted.
|

<< Home

Archives

October 2003   November 2003   December 2003   January 2004   February 2004   March 2004   April 2004   May 2004   June 2004   July 2004   October 2004   November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   December 2006   March 2007   June 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?