Wednesday, September 07, 2005

 

Hail Nefarian, Lord of the Black Dragon Flight

Well I am back in school and back online. Not that I wasn't online before, but what little free time I got over the summer was spent on WoW. But I got to level 60! Yay!

First of all, Andrea pointed out to me that I never say much good about her on here. I would like to correct that. I am sorry for not saying much. She makes me very happy and I love her a lot. She means very much to me. Andrea has stabilized my life to the point that now I worry about actually important things, like where I am going to work and live after graduation. I am no longer depressed an angry all the time like I used to be because of her.

I do still get angry though. Don't test me.

Secondly, I'd like to welcome Paul back to the Internet. He's been gone even longer than me!

The summer is over. I can't believe how fast it went. I regret that I did not get much time to spend with Andrea (or even to myself). I did have some good times, including a Memorial Day trip to Illinois, the 4th of July, Ryan's graduation party, a few large LAN parties, and a trip to the zoo. Also, I had a week's vacation before school started which was VERY relaxing even though I fell very ill on the first day. Still, this was my last summer in college and I can't help but feel that I wasted far too much of it working and not having fun.

My classes are not what I expected. Mechanics looks easy, I thought it would be hard. Optics is going to be downright AWFUL. We are going to have in-class exams in Quantum even though we were promised take-home ones. However, my IT classes look good. True, one is yet another Access class, but they are finally going to teach us SQL (after they didn't in the previous two classes which taught Access). Also, one of my other classes is actually NETWORKING TWO. It doesn't say that on the course catalog, but it is a continuation of Intro to Networking... The book is a Cisco Certification Study Guide! Finally a useful IT class! It's been over a year since I had one of those!

Expect to see an updated schedule sometime in the next few weeks after I get my lunch and Andrea-visiting schedule figured out. Oh, and I will probably make more posts now. In fact, time permitting of course, I may do a little bit of work on the site itself.

One last thing: Today I was in the UC, doing homework, and I noticed a flier. It was advertising, and I quote: "Dance Dance Revolution Tournament. Qualifing round the week of Sept 11, Tournament on Sun Sept 25." I realized I could actually make it to that and then became curious as to who was putting it on as JACS hasn't met yet. Then I saw the picture under the ad, of a person playing on a machine.

Could it be? Did Whitewater buy a DDR machine? I hurried downstairs to find--

A PUMP IT UP MACHINE

Yes, a Pump It Up machine. Being advertised as DDR campuswide.

Now I know I'm back in Whitewater.
|

<< Home

Archives

October 2003   November 2003   December 2003   January 2004   February 2004   March 2004   April 2004   May 2004   June 2004   July 2004   October 2004   November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   December 2006   March 2007   June 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?