Friday, September 30, 2005

 

I Am Tired

Well, it's been a busy week.

Last weekend was Andrea's birthday. We had a good time. Friday night her parents took us to Outback, then on Saturday (her actual birthday) we went to the domes and came back to Whitewater. Sunday was uneventful other than her going to D&D and me doing homework.

Monday and Tuesday I spent mainly doing homework, with a very little bit of time dedicated to playing WoW. Though I did have the pleasure of talking to Financial Aid yet again. Sigh.

Wednesday was the career fair. Which, I might add, was a complete waste of time for me. It was all programming or financial jobs, with a select few others. They had about 3 IT jobs, and they were all either 2 years experience or need to start in December, which I can't do. I did find out, however, that the career fair, while only lasting 4 hours physically, goes on for the entire month of October electronically. That's right, you can interview and submit resumes by email, making the four hours of being on campus (during the most common class time, 12-4) even more ridiculous. But hey, it's Whitewater.

Yesterday was spent in bloody classes all day, just like every Thursday. At least next week we don't have a lab though.

Tonight is the System of a Down concert. Should be hella fun. Andrea's never been to a regular concert before though, so I'm a bit worried whether or not she will like it. I think we should buy her earplugs today.

In other news, it seems my family might FINALLY be abandoning AOL and going with Road Runner instead. This would mean I would finally have always on Internet, and I could buy a damn router that actually WORKS with the service. We'll see how it goes.

That's all I can think of for now. More later. When is later? Who can say?
|

<< Home

Archives

October 2003   November 2003   December 2003   January 2004   February 2004   March 2004   April 2004   May 2004   June 2004   July 2004   October 2004   November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   December 2006   March 2007   June 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?