Monday, July 24, 2006

 

Long Time...

Well, it's been a while since I posted.

For those who don't know, Andrea and I are not together but we seem to be on much better terms lately than we originally were. So that's at least something.

I had a vacation on July 2-10, and I really needed it. I went to Eric's wedding on July 2, that was a really fun reunion of a lot of my high school friends. The 4th of July was freaking amazing, we had a shitload of fireworks, including one Ralph made. I wanted to prove that a Nalgene bottle was, in fact, destructible (the company says they are not). 5 pounds of blasting powder and TJ's cellphone later, Ralph proved my point.

The rest of my vacation was okay, but nothing really out of the ordinary.

Last Saturday Ralph, Andrea, Jason, and I went to Ozzfest. It was fun... Ozzy played at the second stage at like 4:30 and only played for half an hour. Even then he had his guitarist, Zakk Wylde do a 5 minute guitar solo. They stopped playing when it started to hail, but the main stage started once the weather cleared up.

Disturbed was pretty good but I don't think many other people thought so. I admit they are better on CD than live. System of a Down was just freaking amazing though, even if the crowd didn't seem to want to get into it. I think a lot of people came late to see Ozzy without realizing he was headlining stage 2.

I still don't have a new job but I'm allegedly being considered for one. Things aren't really different but I've at least been feeling a bit better. I'm hopefully going down to part time at work, but with a new manager who's a moron doing the schedule, I don't know if it will work out or not.
|

<< Home

Archives

October 2003   November 2003   December 2003   January 2004   February 2004   March 2004   April 2004   May 2004   June 2004   July 2004   October 2004   November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   December 2006   March 2007   June 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?